The Soul Searching Trip To Uttarakhand at just Rs. 84,900/- per person + 5 % GST
Duration: 5N / 6D
Tilwara – Kartik Swami Temple – Deoriatal – Chopta – Tungnath – Chandrashilla – Kalimath – Triyuginarayan
Minimum 6 Person to mature the tour (By Innova)
Welcome to Uttarakhand. The adobe of God….. This place is indeed a gateway to some other better land paving its way to Heaven!!! This trip would give you a lifelong memorable experience of Dev Bhoomi, and take your insight to a different land, altogether.
Detailed Itinerary (6 Days)
- Pick up from Airport & Drive to GMVN TRH Kaudiyala.
- Arrival at GMVN Kaudiyala. Welcome Drink
- Check- in. Tea/ Coffee- Snacks
- Natures walk alongside the river bank with cool breeze and cold Beach.
- Mountain Terrain Biking along with Stream of Ganga
- An invitational match of Beach Volleyball
- In the evening bon fire would be arranged.
- Hot mouth watering choice of veg/non veg dinner and night Stay in GMVN TRH Kaudiyala.
- Early morning, A choice of Delicious breakfast at Kaudiyala
- Starting for GMVN Rudra Complex, Rudraprayag from GMVN Kudiyala
- Visit to Bhagirathi River and Alaknanda River confluence at Devprayag
- Check- in at GMVN Rudra Complex, Rudraprayag, Welcome Drink
- Hot lunch at GMVN Rudraprayag.
- Visit to Mandakni River and Alaknanda River confluence at Rudraprayag
- Visit Koteshwar Mahadev Temple, Rudraprayag.
- Visit Kartik Swami Temple. Kartik Swami temple is located near Kanak Chauri village on Rudraprayag. A mild 3km trek from Kanak Chauri village takes you to the stunning beauty of Kartik Swami temple.
- Visit Himalayan zoo at Jakholi and a fish pond full of colorful fishes.
- Arrival at GMVN Tilwara. Welcome Drink
- Check- in. Tea/ Coffee- Snacks
- Dinner followed by Night halt in GMVN Tilwara.
- Hot Breakfast at GMVN TRH Tilwara
- After Breakfast, a beautiful Drive to GMVN Ukhimath .
- Tea/ Coffee, Snacks at GMVN TRH Ukhimath
- Beautiful Drive to Sari village and trek to Deoriatal is about 2.5 Km trek and takes about 1-2 Hrs depending upon your speed
- Capture the amazing reflections of Chaukhamba range in the morning at Deoriatal
- Enjoying the great view and lake at Deoria Tal with packed lunch.
- Take rest up to late afternoon at Deoria tal & rejoice the tranquility in the air
- Trek down to Sari village
- Drive to Ukhimath for hot mouth watering dinner and night halt.
- Hot Breakfast at GMVN TRH Ukhimath
- After breakfast start for Chopta.
- Start your trek by 7 AM and carry plenty of water with you.
- Start the trek from Chopta towards Tunganath (3.5 KM of trek) + Chandrashilla (1.5 KM trek)
- Tungnath is the highest Shiva temple in the world and is the highest of the five Panch Kedar temples, Located on the Chandranath parbat.
- Enjoy the nice, beautiful, peaceful, relaxing and very soothing Darshan and Puja at Tungnath Temple, followed by packed lunch at the Temple Compound.
- The surrounding beauty leaves you enchanted. Start for Chandrashila Trek
- Trek down to the base point.
- Tea/ Coffee, Snacks at the base point, and start back for GMVN TRH Ukhimath
- Overnight Dinner at GMVN Ukhimath.
- After breakfast at GMVN TRH Ukhimath, start for GMVN TRH Guptkashi
- Tea/ Coffee- Snacks at GMVN Guptkashi.
- Visit Kalimath Temple. It is one of the "Siddha Peeths" of the region and is held in high religious esteem.
- Hot lunch at GMVN Guptkashi.
- Drive to GMVN Triyuginarayan.
- Welcome Drink in GMVN Triyuginarayn.
- Pooja Darshan and Aarti in Triyuginarayn. Temple Its fame is credited to the legend of God Shiva’s marriage to Goddess Parvati, witnessed by Lord Vishnu at this venue
- Dinner followed by Night halt in GMVN Shiv Gaura Complex, Triyuginarayan.
- Hot Breakfast at GMVN TRH Triyuginarayan.
- Start the journey back to Rishikesh.
- If coming via Ukimath – Kund, you can take a detour to Guptkashi to see Vishwanath temple, Ardhnareshwar temple and Manikarnik Kund.
- Hot lunch at GMVN Alaknanda Complex, Srinagar.
- About 4 Hrs drive to Rishikesh
Tour Concludes at Rishikesh