A perfect vacation at a beautiful, lesser known and un-crowded place with a right blend of Nature, Adventure and Spirituality
Delhi – Tehri Lake - Ghansali - Pauri – Delhi (3 Nights / 4 Days)
Day 1: Delhi to Tehri Lake (300Kms/8Hrs)
Leave for Tehri in morning, Arrive in the afternoon Lunch. Stay at Tehri Lake Resort (GMVN ) facing the Tehri Lake. Enjoy the picturesque & relaxing location at lake shore. All meals at GMVN to be paid at the resort.
Day 2 - Water Sports at Tehri Lake, and then drive to Ghansali(35Kms/1Hrs)
1st Half -Enjoy Water Sports in the morning like Jetskii, Water Boat, Speed Boat, Kayaking, Parasailing etc.
2nd Half - After lunch, drive towards Ghansali and Boodha Kedar ( (a temple famous for its religious value, about 1 hr drive from Ghansali)
- Visit to "Boodha Kedar" temple - situated at confluence of rivers Bal Ganga and Dharam Ganga, the temple goes back to historic times of Mahabharata. It is believed that Pandavas (after Kurukshetra battle) went to see Lord Shiva. During the journey, they met Rishi Balkhily, who directed them to this place to meet an old man there, who was none other than the God himself.
- Drive to Manjari Resort (http://www.manjariresort.com/ ) - A peaceful hamlet in between the mountains and on the banks of River Bhilangana small mountain river, and home to an abundance of birdlife.
· Evening Tea & Snacks at resort
· Bon -Fire(Subject to weather conditions) with Folk evening
· Dinner at Resort
Day 3: Ghanshali to Pauri(98Kms/3hrs )
· After morning tea, go for hiking-trail at nearby hills & enjoy the flora fauna of the place (around an hour)
Breakfast at Resort at Deck, Checkout from Resort
Drive to Mumukshu Resort at Pauri (http://www.mumukshuresorts.com/) - Right on the famous Chaukhamba View Point of Pauri - a mesmerizing place which offers to its visitors captivating panoramas of beautiful valley. Situated 4km from Pauri, one can witness the spellbinding glaciers, the source of water for River Ganga.The thick cover of rhododendron and oak forest is the major attraction of the place.
- Lunch at Resort
- Departure for Deval group of temples, also named as ‘Vashnav Temples’ situated ~ 8 Km distance from resort. This group consists of twelve temples, which can be divided in two groups according to time period. The first group belongs to 18th – 19th century which contains ‘Lakshman & Shiv’ temples. The rest of the temples belong to 11th to 15th century, older than the first group.
- Back by evening. Evening bonfire
Day 4 - Breakfast and check out from Resort. Departure for Delhi
Price - Rs 9,950 per person (on twin sharing basis) including -
(a) Stay at above stated places
(b) Breakfast & Dinner at Ghansali, Pauri
(c) Water Sports Package (Jetskii, Motor Boat, Banana Ride) at Tehri Lake