Shiva Darshan and Uttarakhand Cultural Trip at just Rs. 15,900/- per person + 5% GST on twin-sharing basis
Duration: 4N / 5D
Tilwara – Kartik Swami Temple – Deoriatal – Chopta – Tungnath – Chandrashilla – Kalimath – Narainkoti – Triyuginarayan
This trip would give you a lifelong memorable experience of Lord Shiva, and take your insight to a different land, altogether
Detailed Itinerary (6 Days)
Day 1 - Haridwar to Tilwara
- Visit to Bhagirathi River and Alaknanda River confluence at Devprayag
- Visit to Mandakni River and Alaknanda River confluence at Rudraprayag
- Visit Koteshwar Mahadev Temple, Rudraprayag.
- Visit Kartik Swami Temple. Kartik Swami temple is located near Kanak Chauri village on Rudraprayag. A mild 3km trek from Kanak Chauri village takes you to the stunning beauty of Kartik Swami temple.
- Arrival at Homestay at Tilwara for Night Halt.
- Enjoy the Hospitality of Local Villagers, Relish Local, Authentic & Home-cooked Dinner with Homestay Owners.
Day 2 - Tilwara to Ukhimath
- Breakfast at Homestay at Tilwara and Drive to Ukhimath
- Visit to Ukhimath Temple - Winter Seat of Lord Kedarnath
- Beautiful Drive to Sari village and trek to Deoriatal, about 2.5 Km trek and takes about 1-2 Hrs depending upon your speed
- Capture the amazing reflections of Chaukhamba range at Deoriatal
- Enjoying the great view and lake at Deoria Tal with packed lunch.
- Take rest up to late afternoon at Deoria tal & rejoice the tranquility in the air
- Trek down to Sari village
- Drive to Ukhimath for hot mouth watering dinner and night halt at GMVN Ukhimath
Day 3 - Ukhimath to Chopta, Tungnath, Chandrashilla, Naraionkoti
- After breakfast start for Chopta. Start the trek from Chopta towards Tunganath (3.5 KM of trek) + Chandrashilla (1.5 KM trek). Carry plenty of water with you
- Tungnath is the highest Shiva temple in the world and is the highest of the five Panch Kedar temples, Located on the Chandranath parbat.
- Enjoy the nice, beautiful, peaceful, relaxing and very soothing Darshan and Puja at Tungnath Temple, followed by packed lunch at the Temple Compound.
- The surrounding beauty leaves you enchanted. Start for Chandrashila Trek
- Trek down to the base point.
- Tea/ Coffee, Snacks at the base point, and start back for Narainkoti
- Dinner & Night stay at Homestay at Narainkoti Village
Day 4 - Narainkoti-Guptkashi-Triyuginarain
- Early Morning village tour with Homestay Owner, Visit to Narainkoti Temple, Tea-Interaction with Local Villagers
- Afrer Breakfast, Visit Kalimath Temple at Guptkashi. It is one of the "Siddha Peeths" of the region and is held in high religious esteem.
- Drive to Triyuginarayan Temple
- Pooja Darshan and Aarti in Triyuginarayn. Temple Its fame is credited to the legend of God Shiva marriage to Goddess Parvati, witnessed by Lord Vishnu at this venue
- Return to Naraikoti, Dinner and Night Stay at Resort Kailash Residency
Day 5 - Back to Haridwar
- Breakfast at Resort.
- After Breakfast, Start the journey back to Haridwar.
Tour Concludes at Haridwar
Included –- Stay at Above state places. Breakfast & Donner - GST
Not Included- Taxi / Car - Any Other Charges