The Metamorphosed tour to Rishikesh
Tour Package Cost Rs. 24,990/- per person + 5 % GST
Duration: 1 N / 2 D
6 Pax required for this tour package
Ganga resort is located in the scenic and picturious location on the bank of river Ganga. The view of Swargashram and opposite side of the river is enchanting. There are very few places having such fascinating view of Rishikesh on the bank of Ganga. Ganga Resorts is world famous venue for International Yoga Festival on the banks of the holy Ganges. Here you would find beautiful sunrise and sunset. Ganga Resort offers you a very warm hospitality with the right blend of luxury, nature and divinity. Water Streams and the cold breeze of pure oxygen awaits for a rejuvenating and lifetime memorable experience.
Detailed Itinerary (2 Days)
- Pick up from Jolly Grant Airport. Beautiful Drive to GMVN Ganga Resort.
- Arrival at Ganga Resort. Welcome Drink
- Check- in. Tea/ Coffee- Snacks
- Nature walk to the River Ganga.
- Mountain Terrain Biking on the outskirts of the city.
- Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan, Trip to Swargashram
- Hot mouth watering choice of veg dinner and night Stay at Ganga Resort.
- Next morning, Rejuvenating Yoga session followed by hot breakfast
- Trip to Bungee Jumping. Experience Trill and Adventure while jumping from a height of 83 meters.
- Arrival at TRH Ganga Resort, Tea/ Cofee/ Soft Drink- Snacks
- Relaxation of body and mind by Ayurvedic Spa at the Panchkarma Centre
- Later on after having hot lunch of your choice veg one can go for MTB around.
- Dropping to Airport, Tour concludes.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- Accommodations in Double Occupancy
- Bungee Jumping
- Panchkarma, Spa
- Transport by Innova
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. 2 Time Tea/ Cofee/ Soft Drink- Snacks
- Driver, Fuel, Toll tax and parking.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any meals other than those specified in Tour Cost Includes.
- Any other item not specified in Tour cost includes.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.