The Phenomenal Tour of Dev Bhoomi at just Rs. 84,500/- per person + 5 % GST
Duration: 3N / 4D
Tilwara – Kartik Swami Temple – Deoriatal – Chopta – Tungnath – Chandrashilla
Minimum 6 Person to mature the tour (By Innova)
Welcome to Uttarakhand. The adobe of God….. This place is indeed a gateway to some other better land paving its way to Heaven!!! This trip would give you a lifelong memorable experience of Dev Bhoomi, and take your insight to a different land, altogether.
Detailed Itinerary (4 Days)
- Pick up from Jolly Grant Airport. Beautiful Drive to GMVN TRH Tilwara
- Tea/ Coffee- Snacks at GMVN Kudiyala
- Visit to Bhagirathi River and Alaknanda River confluence at Devprayag
- Visit to Mandakni River and Alaknanda River confluence at Rudraprayag
- Hot lunch at GMVN Rudraprayag.
- Visit Koteshwar Mahadev Temple, Rudraprayag.
- Visit Kartik Swami Temple. Kartik Swami temple is located near Kanak Chauri village on Rudraprayag. A mild 3km trek from Kanak Chauri village takes you to the stunning beauty of Kartik Swami temple.
- Visit Himalayan zoo at Jakholi and a fish pond full of colorful fishes.
- Arrival at GMVN Tilwara. Welcome Drink
- Check- in. Tea/ Coffee- Snacks
- Dinner followed by Night halt in GMVN Tilwara.
- Beautiful Drive to GMVN Ukhimath .Early morning after breakfast move to Sari village and trek to Deoriatal is about 2.5 Km trek and takes about 1-2 Hrs depending upon your speed
- Enjoying the great view and lake at Deoria Tal with packed lunch.
- Take rest up to late afternoon at Deoria tal & rejoice the tranquility in the air
- Capture the amazing reflections of Chaukhamba range in the morning in Deoriatal
- Trek down to Sari village
- Drive to Ukhimath for hot mouth watering dinner and night halt.
- After breakfast start for Chopta.
- Start your trek by 7 AM and carry plenty of water with you.
- Start the trek from Chopta towards Tunganath (3.5 KM of trek) + Chandrashilla (1.5 KM trek)
- Tungnath is the highest Shiva temple in the world and is the highest of the five Panch Kedar temples, Located on the Chandranath parbat. The surrounding beauty leaves you enchanted. Chandrashila Trek
- Overnight at GMVN Ukhimath.
- Start the journey back to Rishikesh. One can take Gopeshwar – Chamoli route where you can visit Kanchula Korak Musk Deer sanctuary.
- If coming via Ukimath – Kund, you can take a detour to Guptkashi to see Vishwanath temple, Ardhnareshwar temple and Manikarnik Kund
- About 8 Hrs drive to Rishikesh
Tour Concludes at Rishikesh
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- Accommodations in Double Occupancy
- Transport by Innova
- VIP Darshan and Prasad at all the Temples
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. 2 Times Tea/ Coffee/ Soft Drink- Snacks, daily
- Assistance and Trekking gears at all the locations
- Entry fees in all the locations, wherever applicable
- A Copper Kalash of Gangajal and Special Prasad
- Driver, Fuel, Toll tax and parking.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any meals other than those specified in Tour Cost Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry etc
- Any other item not specified in Tour cost includes.